Tiedotuksia

Byakuren no Fang -manga käännetään suomeksi!

Orion-mangan sekä erikoisjulkaisujen ilmestymispäivät näet täältä.

Kaikki PurePlasticin Ginga-pehmot ovat ilmestyneet!

Ginga news in English and English speaking visitors, welcome!

Ginga Densetsu Riki in Finnish

Ginga Densetsu Riki in Finnish

ViestiKirjoittaja Uru » 19.06.2012 16:21

Ginga Densetsu Riki will be translated in Finnish. Manga is in Special Edition format (the print quality is same as in GNG manga's 1st part SE-edition) and it contains color pages and message from Takahashi. Price is 6,90 euro.

Manga will be published 13.7.

Cover.
Lue Last Warsin uusimmat tapahtumat täältä.
Uru
Pomo
Pomo

Sukupuoli: Tuntematon
Galleria: [ Katso kuvat ]

Re: Ginga Densetsu Riki in Finnish

ViestiKirjoittaja vennuli » 10.07.2012 07:20

I can´t even wait to read Ginga Densetsu Riki!It´s so fantastic when the reader can go really deep in to that story.Akakabuto is really trouble in village.But only one,hwo can save us,is....RIKI<3! :P
vennuli
Kotikoira
Kotikoira

Sukupuoli: Nainen/tyttö

ViestiKirjoittaja Vilpart » 14.07.2012 12:11

What about Ginga Densetsu Weed: Orion? I haven't seen it in any other language than japanese.
"Howl in honor for the dead and celebrate with the survivers!"
-Riki (Ginga Nagaberoshi Gin)
Vilpart
Uusi jäsen

ViestiKirjoittaja methpring » 14.07.2012 12:17

^ That's because Orion has not been translated yet.
Kuva
Ginga-kokoelmani - Ginga Merchandise - Youtube-videoni

- He ovat todella erikoisia!
- Eivät sen erikoisempia kuin mekään heidän silmissään.
methpring
Karhukoira
Karhukoira

Sukupuoli: Nainen/tyttö

ViestiKirjoittaja Siroliina » 29.01.2014 18:00

Viimeksi muokannut Siroliina päivämäärä 26.03.2021 21:41, muokattu yhteensä 1 kerran
Siroliina
Kotikoira
Kotikoira

ViestiKirjoittaja höpö höpö » 31.08.2014 01:08

sooooo cool!... :D XDDDD
höpö höpö

ViestiKirjoittaja Sir Wixtbether » 16.10.2022 17:34

Hail ye, fellow followers of Yoshishiro Takahashi!

It has come to my attention that this series is particularly popular in Finlandia, the land of Finns and... Dogs? If that is, then know that I am seeking guidance in this gripping, if quite perplexing, matter.

As a stranger within such a coherent community, I find myself somewhat lost… I have come to know the dangers that lurk around the web—the attitude and predatorianism of the netfolk… Good grief! But ye shall not worry, for I believe I am among friendlies primed to assist when appealed correctly! Moreover, what I have learned from Ginga: Nagareboshi Ginga, one does not need to fear those taller than themselves. One shall not hesitate to extract a vengeance on their nemesis. One shall select their leader on the basis of eyes. Riveting!

Sarcasm aside, I truly think only good of the likely magnum opus of the one and true Takahashi: Ginga: Nagareboshi Ginga! The triumph of caninedom! The jubilation of nature! The spirit of concurrence! Forget Disney and their petty appetite for magnitude. Forget Warner Brothers and their questionable ethics. Forget Hanna-Barbera and their ho-hum animations and stories of low calibre. This is animal fiction, both literated and animated, at its finest! Oh, my!

Alas, midst all this splendour, I have this oppressing fear… Could the end be nigh? After its prime, the series appears to have taken a coaster ride in quality—a bumpy and lumpy one, if I may add… Could the manga enterprise have cast a cost too high? Is this a fate most ineluctable? Are there any intersections alongside this monotonous journey?

As for the popularity of the series... have we already traveled past its peak? Or was there ever a peak? Could there ever be a peak? One cannot ignore the ever-growing silence encompassing the series. Will the series soon live in a perpetual solitude? Shall the entire humandom forget all the merits and virtues taught us by Mr. Takahashi and the invaluable, altruistic work of Toei Animation? To the victor belong the spoils… Humbug!

But to imagine a world that forgot Ginga... The sole thought of it—hubaba!

Then again, no foes or competitors roam in the horizon. Does the world not yearn for animal fiction with quality and aptitude? I am not asking for pedantic babble, but should we all sincerely be satisfied with mere menageries and cartoons for children—not to mention the kitsch for grandmothers? There is a void in the world, and it needs to be filled with haste. But to put all that burden on the shoulders of one and only one man… That, is arduous to accept.

Herewith, I have come to a conclusion which should please all of ye, as well as...

Hold yer horses! Did I just write this to a wrong thread?!

Oh, shoot me!
Cookies and biscuits,
buggers and beggars…
Exposition!
Sir Wixtbether
Uusi jäsen

ViestiKirjoittaja Sir Ruthchyild » 07.12.2022 23:59

Well! Well! Well!

It appears that my colleague hath found his way to this forum—and just in the nick of time!

Ah, looks like thou didst put our image editing lessons to a good use! I love that lens flare! Then again… was it truly necessary to use my avatar photo as the basis? Sometimes thy indolence staggers my mind in ways hard to even imagine.

Regarding other matters...

I have done a lot of ruminating and mulling regarding this series of Sir Takahashi, and in my honest point of view… ‘tis a masterful piece! Consummate! High-and-mighty! There is nothing wrong to be gaga over this wonderful and unique series! Forget thy concerns and concentrate on the good aspects and prospects! Too many a series? Better a has-been than a never-was! Wading popularity? Just take a look at the new members of this place! Observe the ever-increasing quality of the discourses! Huzzah!

Thine entreatingly,
Sir Ruthchyild
Pilvilinna Triumvirate
Kuva
Sir Ruthchyild
Pentu
Pentu

ViestiKirjoittaja Sir Wixtbether » 19.12.2022 14:42

Dear Sir Ruthchyild,

Thou art a pain in my pimple! The bulging in my spinach roll! A combative mimbo in this callous universe!

Jesting aside, I unfeignedly disapprove thy continuant buggering about my operose workings and sedulous opinions. Worst of all, thy text is like spaghetti bolognese with too much garlic: utterly inedible. However, considering ‘tis Yuletide and consequent peace on earth, we shall let this be. Consider thyself serendipitous!

There is no denying it: after all these years the almighty Ginga may have started to lose its cachet. But do we have Takahashi to blame for it? Or rather the followers? Or the industry? Perhaps it is innate? Quite a conundrum.

In regard to this forum… I believe we are still discussing this in a wrong thread!
Cookies and biscuits,
buggers and beggars…
Exposition!
Sir Wixtbether
Uusi jäsen

Paluu English section